HCSC’s strong network of Business Resource Groups (BRGs) is a meaningful way for our employees to remain engaged in our Diversity and Inclusion strategy. Our BRGs offer a way for employees to feel connected, respected, and valued while cultivating inclusion at HCSC.
Our nine Business Resource Groups have 45 chapters throughout the company. These groups assist in driving our business objectives by operating in a strategic framework that promotes alignment, consistency and structure within the organization.
- African Americans in Motion (AAIM)
- Asian American Business Resource Group (AABRG)
- Engaging Multi-Generational Energy to Recognize Growth Enterprisewide (EMERGE)
- In-Abled (Disability community)
- Latinos for Advancement (LA)
- Pride Alliance (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer/Questioning community)
- Native Americans in Progress (NAIP)
- Supporters of Military Veterans (SMVH)
- Women Improving the Strength of the Enterprise (WISE)
Pride Alliance members celebrating National LGBTQ Pride Month