HCSC recruits promising talent at colleges and universities throughout the country. In addition to our core universities and colleges, HCSC is a frequent participant in the National Black MBA Career Success Network & Career Expo, Student Veterans of America, Chicago Sky Veteran & Diversity Hiring Expo, Prospanica, and Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE). The ultimate goal of our internship program is converting high performing interns into full-time colleagues and building an ongoing talent pipeline.
Here's what you can anticipate in an HCSC internship:
- Formal Intern Orientation to build business and industry acumen
- Challenging real world hands on projects
- Weekly networking opportunities among interns
- Lattes with Leadership- opportunity to meet with company leaders
- Professional development workshops and mentorship
- Business Resource Group involvement
- Volunteer activities
- City-specific outing
To be eligible for consideration for one of our many internship opportunities, the following is required:
- Graduation date between December 2020 – June 2021
- A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Availability to work 10-12 weeks during the summer
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States (at this time, we are not offering this program under OPT or CPT or sponsoring work visas for these roles).