At HCSC, we believe wellness is more than just a number. Total well-being is made up of several separate but related components, such as social connections, the community in which you live, your physical and mental health and your finances. Well-being touches every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
We understand wellness is personal, so we provide an array of resources and benefits to help you take care of yourself so you can take care of your family, perform your job well and feel good at the end of the day.
Here is a sample of wellness benefits we offer our employees:
- On-site fitness centers in select locations
- Employee discount programs at a variety of retailers
- Healthy food in cafeterias, micro markets and vending machines
- CubeFit daily exercise breaks
- Nutrition-focused programs to help you lose weight, manage blood pressure, prevent diabetes and more
- Opportunities for meditation
- Mother’s rooms
- Special event walks and team challenges
- Well-being days off
We understand how important finding the right career is to you and the process can feel overwhelming at times.Read More
Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company (HCSC), is the largest member-owned health insurer in the nation and the fourth largest overall.Learn More